Choose the assessment only route to QTS offered by Bromley Schools’ Collegiate. Based in Chislehurst, Kent, we are an assessment only provider of QTS direct that is approved by professionals in education. This is an intensive route to achieving QTS for staff who are teaching within an educational setting as unqualified teachers.
Take the Assessment only route to QTS in Chislehurst, Kent
Bromley Schools’ Collegiate has now been accredited as a provider of the assessment only route to achieve QTS. Enquiries are welcome from sponsoring schools that have staff who they would like to support through this intensive process. For further details and to discuss your individual requirements, please contact the office on 020 8300 6566 or alternatively email email@example.com.
AO Route Requirements
In order to be eligible for the AO route, you must fulfil particular requirements. These include:
- Experience of Teaching in two Educational settings for a total of at least 2 years
- UK Honours Degree or Equivalent
- GCSE English and Mathematics at Grade C and Above (For Primary, This Must Also Include GCSE Science)
- Pass In Both Professional Skills Tests
- Support from Your Employing School
For candidates starting after 1st April 2020, skills tests are no longer required.